Camper Application For Families
- Each family is required to provide detailed contact information on their family including, addresses, phone numbers
and email addresses. We require birthdates and the county in which you reside for campers age 13 and older. All family members must be registered with complete, accurate information.
- Prime Time requires a $25.00 deposit from each family planning to attend camp - prior to attendance at camp.
These refundable payments will be deposited at the time Prime Time receives them. Each camper family has the
opportunity to have these funds refunded after their stay at camp. This deposit is required when it’s been
confirmed you have a space at camp.
- Prior to your camping session we need a family head count, your deposit, any special dietary needs, and the user
agreement signed and returned.
- Our sessions begin on Fridays and Tuesdays and run through the fourth of October. Please note that submitting this form does not
guarantee placement in an upcoming session. Receipt of this completed application will put you on the waiting list
in case of cancellations or unfilled cabins. We will accomodate families on a first come, first serve basis.
- Individual families that did not attend camp the previous year will be given first priority.
If you are interested in attending Camp Prime Time during the 2020 camping season, please submit this form as soon as possible. You will be able to print a copy for your files.